1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
4 T. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 T. butter
1 T. flour
- Use one package at a time so the dough stays cold.
- In a small bowl mix together a tablespoon of soft butter, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 4 T. brown sugar, 1 T. flour
- open crescent rolls, take half of dough and press seams of dough together so that the dough is a long
- spoon half of the cinnamon mixture onto dough, roll short side up then continue with the remainder dough
- cut 2 inch slices with dental floss
- place all the rolls on cookie sheet
- bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- when rolls have cooled mix 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 T. of water, if too dry then add a teaspoon more until it is drizzling consistency. Drizzle the sugar over the rolls then let dry.