I know no one is going to jump out and do this project before the 4th but I had to show what I made this week. At church we ordered these vinyl letter sayings to put on tiles for July 4th. I really wasn’t sure I wanted to do another tile since I have a few. So while shopping I saw a shadow box and decided it would be perfect for my 4th of July decoration. Here it is and some instructions in case you want to do something similar in the future for another holiday.
- Vinyl letters or make your own with a cricut cutter
- Shadow box
- Fabric for back of the box or craft paper would work
- Spray adhesive
- clean glass surface
- apply the vinyl letters
- spray the backing board that will show in the frame with adhesive
- lay pre-cut piece of fabric or paper on board and smooth out.
- place back board in place
- tie decorative ribbon and hang up